AIIms Patna Group B & C Recruitment 2021 Online Form
Shorts Details : All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Patna (India) Invites Online Application Form For The Recruitment Post of Storekeeper, JE, Nursing Officer, Stenographer, Clerk And Others in Group B & C Category. All Eligible & Interested Candidate Can Read Notification for Apply Online Now in the Given Link Below.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)
AIIms Patna Group B & C Recruitment 2021
- Application Start Date:- 01-10-2021
- Application Last Date:- 30-11-2021
- Application Last Payment Date :- 30-11-2021
- Exam Date- Notified Soon
- Admit Card Availlable- Notified Soon
- OBC/ UR : Rs.1500/-
- ST / SC / EWS / Female : Rs.1200/-
- PWD : Rs.0/-
- See Below.
A.) Master’s Degree in Economics/Commerce/ Statisties. OR
B.) (1.) Bachelor’s Degree in Economics/ Commerce/Statisties.
(2.) Post-graduate Degree/Diploma in Material Management of a recognised University/Institution or equimalent. OR
(C.) (1.) Degree of a recognised University or equivalent.
(2.) Post-graduate degree/ Diploma in material Management of a recognised University/ Institution. OR
(3.) Three years’ Experience Handing, Perferably Medical Stores in Govt. Public or Private Sector.
Assistant Administrative Officer:-
1. Degree of a recognized University or its equivalent.
2. 5 Years of Experience as Office Superintendent or in equivalent post, and working knowledge of Government of India rules and regulations.
Junior Engineer (Civil):-
Three Years Diploma in Civil Engineering From a Recognised Polytechnic/ Institute.
Junior Engineer (AC & R):-
Three Years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering Plus A Specialized Course in Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning From a Recognized Polytechnic/ Institute.
Graduate with experience of minimum period of three years assisting a qualifield legal practitioner/ from or as legal assistant in legal Department of govt. Organization.
(1) B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing/B. Sc Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute ‘or University, or B Sc. (Post- Certificate)/ Post Basic) B. Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute or University.
(2) Registered as Nurse & Midwife with State/ Indian Nursing Council OR
(1) Diploma in General Nursign Midwifery from an indian Nursing Council recognized Institute or University.
(2) Registered as Nurses & Midwife in State/ Indian Nursing Council.
(3) Two years’ experience in minimum 50 bedded Hospital afer Acquiring the educationl qualification mentioned above.
Medico Social Worker:-
(1) M.A ( Social Work) MSW, With specialization in Medical Social Work, from a recognized University/ Institution.
(2) 5 Years’ Experience in a government or Private sector Hospital of minimum 500 beds in line with welfare or Health Agency, Preferably dealing with Medical/Public Health Service.
Sanitary Inspector Gr. II:-
1. Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized board.
2. Not less than 4 yeas of Experience in the line, preferabl in a Hospital of repute.
3. Certificate of Sanitary Inspector Course.
(1) 12th Class pass, or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University Or,
(2) Matriculation or equivalent qualification from a recognized board or university with 5 years’ service (Regular or ad-hoc) as Stenographer in Govt. Oroganization/ Institution.
(3) Skill Test Norms:
Dictatin: 10 Minutes @ 80 w.p.m.
Transcription- 50 mts. (English & 65 mts. (Hindi) [Only on Computer].
Junior Administative Assistant:-
(1) 12th Class or Equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University. Or, Matriculation or equivalent qualification from a recognized board or university with 5 years’ service ( regular or Ad-Hoc) as Lower Division Clerk in Govt. Organization/ Institution.
(2) Skill Test Norms on Computer. A typing speed of 35 w.p.m in English or 30 w.p.s in Hindi only on Computer, (35 w.p.m and 30 w.p.s corresponding to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key Depressions for each word.
Storekeeper cum Clerk:-
Graduate from a recognized University with one year experience in handing stores.
(1) Matriculation from a recognised Board/University.
(2) Experience in Store keeping/ Public Relations or Estate Management for not less than 1 Years. OR, A Certificate or formal training in Store Keeping/ Materials Management/ Public Relations/ House Keeping.
Apply Online :- Click Here
Apply Online :- Click Here
Applicant Login :- Click Here
Download Notification :- Click Here
Official Website :- Click Here
अगर आपको यह आर्टिकल पसंद आया है तो इसे Share जरूर करें।
इस आर्टिकल को अंत तक पढ़ने के लिए धन्यवाद….
नीचे दिए गए सोशल मीडिया के आइकन पर क्लिक करके आप हमारे साथ जुड़ सकते हैं जिस से आने वाली नई योजनाओं की जानकारी आप तक पहुंच सके।
|Join Telegram Group||Join WhatsApp Group|
|Loan Apply||Tech Knowledge|